Tuesday, December 31, 2019

The copa and prosciutto:
Both the copa and the prosciutto turned out brilliantly.  I know, I know: prosciutto shouldn't be eaten this young.  But what the heck.  It is marvellous.  We gave some samples out as Christmas presents and they have been universally admired.
Our afternoon drinks and nibbles have been greatly enhanced by these beautiful air-dried meats.
I also made some Moroccan-spiced lamb sausages from the trimmings from the lambs we had butchered a few months ago.  Shared them with Josh and the boys for breakfast while they were down.  Delicious!  'Er indoors has already ordered more of them, so I fear that I have created a monster.  Sausages, made with a hand-cranked meat grinder/sausage stuffer are very time consuming, even if the results are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment